Archive for the ‘Benghazi Terrorist Attack’ Category

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON – REGIME CHANGE BY ANY OTHER NAME?

Wednesday, May 31st, 2017

 

www.nationalreview.com/article/447864/trump-critics-left-right-want-him-removed

 NATIONAL REVIEW

REGIME CHANGE BY ANY OTHER NAME?
by VICTOR DAVIS HANSON   — NRO contributor Victor Davis Hanson is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and the author of The Second World Wars: How the First Global Conflict Was Fought and Won, to appear in October from Basic Books

May 22, 2017 

EXCERPT FROM THIS ARTICLE:   We are now watching insidious regime change, aimed at removing the president of the United States not because of what he has done so far, but because of his personality and what he might do to the Obama agenda — and because for a variety of cultural reasons, our elite simply despises his very being.

Truth or consequences? Obama skated for far worse misdeeds. Election machines in three states were not hacked to give Donald Trump the election. There was never a serious post-election movement of electors to defy their constitutional duties and vote for Hillary Clinton. Nor, once Trump was elected, did transgendered people begin killing themselves in alarming numbers. Nor were there mass resignations at the State Department upon his inauguration.

 

Nor did Donald Trump seek an order to “ban all Muslims” from entering the U.S. Instead, he temporarily sought a suspension in visas for everyone, regardless of religion, from seven Middle Eastern states that the Obama administration had earlier identified as incapable of properly vetting travelers to the U.S. The first lady did not work for an elite escort or prostitute service. She never said that she and young Barron Trump would not be moving to the White House. Barron does not have autism. Trump’s father never ran racist ads as a supposed candidate in a purported political campaign. Kellyanne Conway denies that in a private conversation between segments on MSNBC, she privately remarked to hosts that she had to take a shower after working for Trump. Donald Trump never suggested to the Mexican president that the U.S. was going to invade Mexico. Nor did Trump plan to mobilize the National Guard to send back illegal aliens. He did not remove a Martin Luther King bust from the White House. There was no evidence that he ever promised to ease Russian sanctions (much less that he promised the Russians he would be “flexible” after he was elected). He did not short the FBI of resources to conduct an investigation into supposed Russian collusion. He did not go to Moscow and watch prostitutes in his bed urinate where Barack Obama had previously slept. His deputy attorney general did not threaten to resign over the Comey firing.

(more…)

Share

5 VIDEOS – BILL WHITTLE DEBATING HILLARY CLINTON

Tuesday, October 11th, 2016

 

 
BILL WHITTLE VIDEOS  –  DEBATING HILLARY
Published on Oct 3, 2016   Part 1

In Part 1 of this 6 part series, Firewall host Bill Whittle responds to the ECONOMIC issues left untouched in the first presidential debate.

Published on Oct 3, 2016   Part 2

In Part 2 of this 6 part series, Bill Whittle flips Hillary’s claim that the 2008 financial crisis was caused by tax cuts for the wealthy, and explains who the REAL villains are

Published on Oct 4, 2016   Part 3

During the debate, Mrs. Clinton returned to the same line we’ve been fed for eight years: there’s an economic boom waiting in the Green Economy. No, there isn’t. In Part 3 of this 6 part series, Bill takes apart Hillary’s energy plans and examines the consequences to the planet.

Published on Oct 5, 2016  –  Part 4

Surely there was no greater missed opportunity in the first debate than listening to HILLARY CLINTON talk about how “concerned” she is about the security of classified government information.Bill Whittle rushes in where CNN fears to tread.

Published on Oct 6, 2016     Part 5

Hillary Clinton says she has a “plan” to “really squeeze ISIS in Syria.” It seems like Syria might be squeezed enough already. In Part 5 of this 6 part series, Bill Whittle lays out the historical facts that show that Clinton and Obama CREATED ISIS.

 

Share

BENGHAZI FAILURES CONFIRMED – REPORT BY THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON BENGHAZI

Friday, September 9th, 2016

 

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/17/benghazi-us-military-unprepared-to-aid-americans-d/

U.S. military woefully unprepared to aid Americans during Benghazi attack

 – The Washington Times – Sunday, July 17, 2016
EXCERPT FROM THIS ARTICLE:   I think, at the [meeting], there was some discussion — but as I recall, we weren’t going to send them to Benghazi, because everybody was going to be back in Tripoli by the time we could actually get them there.”

The committee report expressed incredulity at this logic.

“While it may have been ‘pretty clear’ to Tidd that ‘nobody was going to be left in Benghazi,’ it was not at all clear to those in Benghazi who were manning a rooftop exchanging gunfire with attackers,” the report said.

“Furthermore, the Diplomatic Security Agents and team from the Annex had to fight their way even from the Benghazi Mission compound to the Annex a short distance away while Team Tripoli had to negotiate with unknown militias for transportation from the Benghazi airport to the Annex. So, how the principals in Washington were certain U.S. personnel in Benghazi were going to be leaving Benghazi and how they were going to be leaving is itself unclear.”

When the besieged and wounded Americans — dealing with the deaths of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, his aide and two former Navy SEALs — finally reached the Benghazi airport, there were no U.S. military planes to get them out. They had to ride in the embassy-chartered flight and a Libyan C-130 that had been unable to fly at night………

Gen. Waldhauser testified that the command has located Islamic State targets to strike in Libya, but the action requires the approval of Mr. Obama, who has not given it.

(more…)

Share

VIDEO – RUDY GIULIANI – FULL SPEECH AT REPUBLICAN CONVENTION 2016

Thursday, July 28th, 2016

Share

VIDEO – HILLARY’S WAR AGAINST FREE SPEECH

Wednesday, June 29th, 2016

BY ROBERT SPENCER OF JUDICIAL WATCH

Share

BENGHAZI REPORT – JUST RELEASED BY SELECT COMMITTEE

Tuesday, June 28th, 2016

 

benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo – FULL BENGHAZI REPORT

 

Select Committee on Benghazi Releases Proposed Report

81 New Witnesses, 75,000 New Pages of Documents Reveal Significant New Information,

Fundamentally Changes the Public’s Understanding of the 2012 Terrorist Attacks that Killed Four Americans

Washington, D.C. – Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy (SC-04) released the following statement after the committee’s Majority released a mark of its investigative report:

“Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods were heroes who gave their lives in service to our country. Their bravery and the courageous actions of so many others on the ground that night should be honored.

“When the Select Committee was formed, I promised to conduct this investigation in a manner worthy of the American people’s respect, and worthy of the memory of those who died. That is exactly what my colleagues and I have done.

“Now, I simply ask the American people to read this report for themselves, look at the evidence we have collected, and reach their own conclusions. You can read this report in less time than our fellow citizens were taking fire and fighting for their lives on the rooftops and in the streets of Benghazi.”

The committee’s proposed report is just over 800 pages long and is comprised of five primary sections and 12 appendices. It details relevant events in 2011 and 2012.

The following facts are among the many new revelations in Part I:

(more…)

Share

VIDEO – BILL WHITTLE – PRESIDENT FAILURES SMART DIPLOMACY

Monday, May 9th, 2016

Share

THE IRANIAN CONNECTION TO BENGHAZI

Saturday, April 9th, 2016

 

THE WASHINGTON TIMES
THE IRANIAN CONNECTION TO BENGHAZI
Questions about Iran’s involvement in the Benghazi attack persist
By Kenneth R. Timmerman     Kenneth R. Timmerman is the author of”Dark Forces:  The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi” and president of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran
March 20, 2016
EXCERPT FROM THIS ARTICLE: 

“Everyone knew the Iranians were in Benghazi,” former CIA security officer Kris “Tanto” Paranto said in an interview. “Especially once the Red Cross [Red Crescent] team from Iran was ‘kidnapped’ by Ansar al-Shariah, we knew about them and were tracking them.”
The “kidnapping” was reported in the Libyan press as the result of a feud between Sunni militiamen and an Iranian Shiite medical team, but in fact was a carefully staged deception operation to lead the CIA off the track.
“The kidnapping of the Red Crescent team in Benghazi was a false flag operation,” a U.S. Special Forces flag officer who was then providing intelligence support for overseas operations said.
“They were actually Quds Force operatives. The kidnapping was arranged to make it look like they were being taken hostages, when actually they were being taken off the street so they could covertly direct the attack on the U.S. compound. “We know from liaison relationships that Iranians did the training. They organized the militia and taught them how to zero in the mortars. They set up sophisticated surveillance of the consulate — and they did it all while they were ‘hostages,’” he said.

   

In the aftermath of the 2012 Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn tasked the intelligence community for information on Iran’s involvement in the attack.
Until now, government officials have refused to acknowledge any Iranian involvement in Benghazi. But the Flynn memo indicates that at least some in the U.S. intelligence community suspected Tehran from the very beginning.
A top secret Sept. 21 memo responding to the director’s inquiry and disclosed as the result of a Freedom of Information Act request from the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch includes fragmentary information on al Qaeda affiliates. But its conclusions regarding Iran’s notorious Quds Force, a deadly hybrid of intelligence and special operations, have been totally redacted.
Share

13 HOURS MOVIE PREVIEW

Friday, January 15th, 2016

Share

EXPLOSIVE NEW EMAIL – MILITARY WANTED TO SEND HELP TO BENGHAZI

Wednesday, December 30th, 2015

 

Judicial Watch: New Benghazi Email Shows DOD Offered State Department “Forces that Could Move to Benghazi” Immediately – Specifics Blacked Out in New Document

DECEMBER 08, 2015

EXCERPT FROM THIS ARTICLE“   The Obama administration and Clinton officials hid this compelling Benghazi email for years,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The email makes readily apparent that the military was prepared to launch immediate assistance that could have made a difference, at least at the CIA Annex.  The fact that the Obama Administration withheld this email for so long only worsens the scandal of Benghazi.”

“They are spinning up as we speak.” U.S. Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 7:19 PM

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released a new Benghazi email from then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.” The Obama administration redacted the details of the military forces available, oddly citing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption that allows the withholding of “deliberative process” information.

(more…)

Share
Search All Posts
Categories